We strongly recommend you use public transport to get to La Villette.
By Public Transport
- METRO: Line 5 – Porte de Pantin / Line 7 – Porte de la Villette
- BUS: Lines 75, 151, PC2 and PC3 – Porte de Pantin / Lines 139, 150, 152 – Porte de la Villette
- TRAM: Line 3b – Porte de Pantin, Ella Fitzgerald or Porte de la Villette>
- CYCLE PATH: Along the Canal de l’Ourcq
- VÉLIB’ STATIONS: Porte de la Villette, Porte de Pantin, Quai de Metz, rue Rouvet To check availability, click here.
- BIKE PARK: In front of the Cité des Sciences, near Porte de la Villette.
Carpool with BlaBlaCar :
Car parks open 24/7
- "LA VILLETTE - CITÉ DE LA MUSIQUE" SOUTHERN CAR PARK - 250 parking spaces. Exit the ring road at Porte de Pantin. The entrance is at 211 avenue Jean-Jaurès, underneath the Cité de la Musique. CONTACT DETAILS: Vinci Parc, Mr Hoffmann.
TEL: +33 (0)1 42 06 96 14 Find on a map
- "CITÉ DES SCIENCES" NORTHERN CAR PARK – 1,570 parking spaces including 46 for reduced-mobility visitors Exit the ring road at Porte de la Villette. The entrance is at 59 boulevard Macdonald or 30 avenue Corentin Cariou. CONTACT DETAILS: Vinci Parc /
TEL : +33 (0)1 40 05 79 90 Find on a map
BY CANAL BOAT
- With Canauxrama to or from the Port de l’Arsenal Book tickets.
- With Paris Canal: to or from the Musée d’Orsay Book tickets.
BY OTHER FORMS OF TRANSPORT
- TAXI: A taxi station is located at 211 avenue Jean-Jaurès, next to the Café des Concerts
- TRAIN: La Villette is 19km from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport and 7km from Le Bourget.
- PLANE: La Villette has direct connections to airports from the Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est and the Gare d’Austerlitz.
The information and ticket office only
The team at the information and ticket office folly, located at the park’s southern entrance, provide information and advice on events and activities. Open from tuesdays to sundays, from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., the folly also sells tickets to cultural events hosted by the Établissement public du Parc et de la Grande Halle de la Villette (public institution for the park and Grande Halle of La Villette).
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 03 75 75 between 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
There are restaurants and cafés located throughout the park if you wish to take a break between performances or activities. There are also two cash distributors and public toilets at three locations around the park. See the list of services